Who we are
Our website address is: www.wellnutscorp.com
Collection of Information
Wellnuts collects information to provide better services to its users and to better understand the visitors to its website and what content is of interest to them. Wellnuts collects information in the following ways:
- information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, title, country) by using the contact form on the website.
- information Wellnuts receives from your use of the website, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name, and country/state of all visitors to Wellnuts’ website;
- information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which Wellnuts may use for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity unless Wellnuts combines or connects aggregated data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you; and
- Wellnuts collects technical data from various third parties and public sources, such as:
- analytics providers
- advertising networks
- search information providers
Other than as required by law, Wellnuts website does not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Wellnuts will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Wellnuts will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If Wellnuts needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, Wellnuts will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows Wellnuts to do so.
Sharing of Information
Wellnuts may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to Wellnuts (for example, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of Wellnuts website), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in Privacy Notices or notified to you when Wellnuts collects your personal information.
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where Wellnuts believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Legal Basis Processing
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, Wellnuts’ legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which Wellnuts collects it.
However, Welllnuts will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where it has your consent to do so. In some cases, Wellnuts may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which Wellnuts collects and uses your personal information, please contact Wellnuts using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details”.
Use of Information
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, Wellnuts considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which Wellnuts processes your personal information, and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
As explained above, Wellnuts will collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes. Your data will be stored in our CRM system. For statistical purposes, we will collect information about your response to our emails and our interaction with you to make decisions on future marketing. If you wish to stop that we collect and using this information please contact us.
Your Data Protection Rights
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting Wellnuts using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below and in the right-hand side column:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting Wellnuts.
- In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal information, ask Wellnuts to restrict processing of your personal information or request the portability of your personal information by contacting Wellnuts.
- Similarly, if Wellnuts has collected and processed your personal information based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing Wellnuts conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about Wellnuts’ collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, Wellnuts may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Wellnuts tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, Wellnuts will notify you and keep you updated.
You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies or to alert you when websites use or access cookies.
When you visit Wellnuts’ site, Wellnuts uses a number of suppliers who may place cookies, tags, pixels, and similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser, or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience (e.g., language preferences), understand usage patterns, provide, improve and secure the site.
Wellnuts website uses different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
Absolutely Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are essential to enable you to move around Wellnits site and use its features.
Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about how you use Wellnuts’ site. Information collected includes, for example, browsers and operating systems used, domain name of the website previously visited, number of visits, the average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you and are considered aggregated data. Performance Cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience.
Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Wellnuts may also allow third-party service performance and retargeting Cookies, such as Google Analytics, Google reCAPTCHA, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, etc., to collect information about your online activities on the Wellnuts site and across unaffiliated websites, you may visit. This information is used to provide ads tailored to your interests (behavioral advertising), and to collect information to help track and manage the effectiveness of the ads and the number of visitors. This means Wellnuts may show ads based on your past visits to Wellnits’ site, through publishing networks, such as the Google Content Network (GCN). More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
Changes To The Policy
This version was last updated on 02 March 2022 and historic versions can be obtained by contacting Wellnuts.
21040 Pacific City Cir., Unit 4119
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.