- 1+ years of experience working with Elixir or 3+ years of experience on RoR;
- You are a self-organized and real “team worker”;
- English from B1.
- 2+ years of experience working with Elixir;
- Experience with Rest API;
- Will be gear if you have experience with Docker, API/SDK integration, and unit-tasting;
- Experience with request optimization in Postgresql;
- English from B2.
Wellnuts is a growing company constantly developing and searching for new team members to be a part of the global community participating in digital world transformation. We provide our co-workers with the opportunity to work on budding high-tech projects, high-load systems, and cutting-edge technologies and build unique solutions for the leading market in the booming IoT domains such as EV, Telematic, Fleet Management, Smart Home, and many more areas.
Wellnuts is contributing to startups and business development due to our 10-years background of operating as a full-cycle software development company. Our employees are fully engaged and vested in products’ success working as a part of the cross-functional international teams. We keep a customer-centric approach as our priority, along with quality standards at all stages of the development process.
What we expect (responsibilities):
- Develop, maintain and improve high-quality code;
- Code review;
- Participate in team activities (daily/weekly).
We are ready to provide all candidates with equal possibilities and options to build your working process according to your personal needs and preferences. We’re not obsessed with your location, time zone, life schedule, or anything else. We’re ready to provide you with our support in building your work-life balance and choosing how, when, and where to work.
If you meet mentioned above requirements – please submit your application below.
You also can reach out to us via email: email@example.com